Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- – Master of Public Health (Campus)
- – Master of Public Health
- Saint Paul: 14200 Cedar Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55124
- Minneapolis: 2500 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Rochester: 2900 19th Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901
- Winona: 700 Terrace Heights, Winona, MN 55987
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Benedictine University provides a values-centered Liberal Arts education. Today, Benedictine enrolls nearly 10,000 students from all 50 states in the US and over 17 countries.
Why Benedictine University Online?
- Over 130 year legacy of academic excellence
- Ranked among America's Top Colleges by "Forbes" Magazine
- 91% of current students report they are satisfied or very satisfied with their learning experience
- – Master of Public Health (Ground)
- Lisle: 5700 College Road, Lisle, IL 60532