About City College
Since 1984, City College, a private not-for-profit university, has been dedicated to providing a hands-on, practical and relevant college education to students in Florida and online. Our mission is to educate and train students in their chosen major, in preparation for employment in specific career fields. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult thinking about returning to college, or a military veteran seeking a new civilian career, the City College Office of Admissions will help you make the right choice for your unique situation and begin a rewarding new career.
We offer our students an atmosphere of caring and respect. At City College you’re not just a student, you’re family.
- – B.S. – Health Care Administration
- Fort Lauderdale: 2000 W. Commercial Boulevard, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Train for the real-world skills that help you launch a successful technology or healthcare career with a degree, or diploma from Florida Career College.
- – Medical Front Office and Billing (10-month diploma program)
- Orlando: 989 North Semoran Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32807
- Hialeah: 3750 West 18th Avenue, Hialeah, FL 33012
- Pompano Beach: 3271 N State Road 7, Pompano Beach, FL 33063
- Miami: 1321 SW 107 Ave, Suite 201B, Miami, FL 33174
- West Palm Beach: 6058 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33417
- Boynton Beach: 1703 N. Congress Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- Tampa: 9950 Princess Palm Ave., Tampa, FL 33619