The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- – AAS in Health Services Administration
- – AAS in Health Services Administration – Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding
- – BBA in Health Services Management
- White Plains: 99 Church Street, White Plains, NY 10601
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- – Healthcare Services Administration
- – BBA-Health Administration
- – Health Information Management – Associate
- White Plains: 325 Central Park Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606