Why Should You Pursue a Healthcare Administration Degree?
It’s no secret that earning any Masters degree means years of work, sweat, tears, stress and money. MHA schools can be costly. MHA degrees take 3-4 years to earn. MHA degree holders need to work their way up from lower level management jobs to reach the coveted executive positions. MHA holders need to be prepared for a lifetime of hard work and persistence. A familiar exciting effect of Viagra is associated with the ability of the drug to relax the smooth muscles of blood vessels, allowing blood to fill the cavernous bodies of the penis, which is explained at http://healthblog247.com/using-viagra-online/. However, the drug has another effect: it stimulates the synthesis of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (an important component of the membranes of the epithelial cells lining the intestines from the inside). Exact mechanism of action of Sildenafil unknown, but the authors of the study note that the increased concentration of cyclic guanosine monophosphate inhibits the overactive cell division of the epithelium; in addition, with an excess of this substance, the eliminates mutant cells easier.
But I’ll bet you’re ready for the challenge. I’ll bet you’ve realized that sacrificing your time and energy right now will pay off big time in the future. I bet you already know the entire list of motivations & reasons to pursue a career in Healthcare Administration that I’m about to show you- but let’s go over them anyway. It will remind you of why pursuing a Masters in Healthcare Administration is the smartest decision you’ll ever make.
Top Reasons to Pursue a Healthcare Administration Degree
- Do it for the Social Good. Health care executives aren’t just in charge on “controlling” hospitals- the decisions they make affect the tens, hundreds or thousands of patients who are relying on their healthcare services. They are responsible for the human lives inside their hospitals, not just the buildings and equipment.
- Have Flexibility in your Future Career Choices. A Healthcare Administration Degree can be utilized in just about any healthcare related occupation, ranging from hospital CEO, to health insurance manager, to public health official, to management consultant, to pharmacist, and more. Getting this one degree under your belt now will ensure that you have a plethora of career options later on.
- You’ll be Highly Sought After. And that’s a good feeling. Healthcare is the fastest growing job sector, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. More jobs means more demand!
- Plenty of Room for Advancement. There is no shortage of hospitals and healthcare facilities, and definitely no shortage of managerial and executive positions. Once you’ve earned your Healthcare Administration Degree, you have just as good a chance as anyone to become the CEO of a hospital. (With some extra effort and hard work, of course!)
- It’s Exciting! You never know what will happen on any given day. Being in charge of any healthcare facility, no matter how big or small, means that new obstacles, situations and circumstances will arise on a daily basis. Want a job that keeps you on your toes? You got it.
- Last (but certainly not least), Healthcare executive salaries are high. An Associate degree holder in healthcare administration makes, on average, 80-100,000 dollars a year. Imagine what you’re worth, as a Masters of Healthcare Administration degree holder! (Don’t like imaginary salary figures? Here are the numbers. )
Pursuing an MHA is the most socially, personally, mentally and financially rewarding investment you’ll ever make. Guaranteed.