Top Healthcare MBA Programs, Rankings, Online
Thanks to a trifecta of Obamacare and aging demographics in the United States, healthcare will generate 3.2 million jobs between 2008 and 2018, more than any other industry.
Having an MBA in Healthcare Management is one of the best ways to increase the likelihood of obtaining a successful career in this booming industry.
Learn about school rankings to select the best program.
The advantage of earning an MBA online is that you can work a full-time job during the day while taking courses online at night, thus earning a degree without sacrificing work experience and salary.
A.S. in Healthcare Administration
University of Phoenix – Online Associates, Bachelors, Masters Program. A pioneer in distance learning, University of Phoenix offers a full range of healthcare administration programs with a variety of specializations. University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org
Kaplan University – Online Bachelors, M.B.A. Program. As one of the largest online universities with a world-class reputation, Kaplan University offers healthcare administration degree programs geared toward busy individuals. Kaplan University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Salary – How Much Can I Expect to Earn With an MBA?
See our article on Healthcare MBA Salary Expectations.
What Jobs Can I Get With an MBA?
Depending on your experience, potential jobs range include: Medical Office Manager, Healthcare CFO, Hospital CEO, Healthcare CIO, Hospital Administrator.
Full list of Health Care MBA Articles
- What is the Average Salary with an MBA in Healthcare Administration?
- Learn How to Manage Effectively When Earning an MBA
- Master The Healthcare Business Administration Environment
- Why Earning An MBA Is A Good Investment
- Trends in Healthcare Management Education and Careers
- Healthcare MBA Rankings – Selecting the Right School
- Top Reasons to Pursue an MBA in Health Care
- 7 Reasons to Pursue a Healthcare MBA
- 7 Things to Consider When Applying for Healthcare MBA
- Top 3 Healthcare MBA Recruiters